Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Squirrel ate my trashcan!


Okay, when my boss came to work and saw this, he was pissed.

It was a brand new trash can.
I put it outside the day before. One single day, and it had a hole in it.

Normally, I'd have yelled at the squirrels. When I looked inside the trash can and saw loose french fries and a good coating of ketchup inside, I yelled at some of our employees instead. The trashcan is ONLY for bagged trash so my car doesn't get all smelly when I take the trash to the dumpster. This was the reason for getting a new trashcan in the first place - the old one was too disgusting, and didn't have a lid, so it collected water. (Its not like its the only trashcan we've got - there are 3 of them within 10 feet of the front door to the studio inside.)

The good news is that a little bit of tape patched the hole, and I haven't had to yell at anyone - human or squirrel alike - since then.

No comments: